Wednesday 25 August 2010

Background Patterns & Textures for your website

I was thinking the other day, when creating a mock-up website for a client, wouldn't it be good if there was a resource to get background images for your webpages. Why this question hadn't occured to me before I don't know, but generally I make websites with quite a simple background - a gradiented gif or some such. I've always thought it best to have something small which can be repeated rather than try and make the client render a huge image.

Well needless to say, I quickly managed to find some great resources for background images. My top 3 are:

Brusheezy
Visit Website









Everyday Icons
Visit Website









Alice Grafixx
Visit Website










Check out the website I created for Lauren Hagger - an artist based in the Devon. For this website I used one of these free background images.

No comments:

Post a Comment